While you would think that Costco has the cheapest price on Tide detergant, I beg to differ. I shopped around yesterday and found the following:
Meijers 100 floz at $9.99 is actually the cheapest. I admit it is a sales price this week. And if you watched out for the Tide coupon in yesterdays newspaper, you can shave off another $1 so it comes down to $8.99
Dependant on the size either Target, Wal-Mart, Costco or Meijer have the price advantage. Comparing the unit prices (1 floz or one load) Costco with its 170 floz size would have the advantage. That is, if Meijer wouldn't have the sale. Do the math: Costcos 170 floz is 19.98 which is the same price as two bottles of Meijers 100 floz (at a sale price). But you get 30 floz more and if you saved the coupons, you can use two $1 dollar coupons. That is an overall saving of almost 25%.
Montag, 31. August 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen